of the Year
All projects shall be located in the fifteen county region comprising Middle Tennessee. Award goes to Landlord Broker (s) and Tenant Rep. Broker (if applicable) or recognized consultant. The lease is recognized in the year it is executed and clears all contingencies, NOT the year the tenant moves into new space.
The award recognizes the commercial real estate industrial lease based on the criteria below in order of importance:
- Total consideration over the duration of the primary lease term
- Significance of lease to Middle Tennessee
- Lease being executed and all contingencies met prior to 12/31 of the calendar year preceding the Awards Gala.
- Landlord and Tenant Rep. Broker(s)
- Residents of Middle Tennessee
- Recognized consultant
All required fields must be answered. Incomplete submissions will not be considered. The deadline to submit nomination(s) is 4pm on January 12, 2018- No exceptions.